Blogs > A high school blast from the past

My name is Kevin D. Roberts and I am the Assistant Sports Editor at The Register Citizen. This is my blog, about anything I can find, or hear about, from our local sports scene. Much of what I write about will be about athletes who have moved on to play in college, but I welcome anyone to send along information about someone that they feel would make a compelling story.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Former Simsbury High School and Legion players Rich Graef and Kyle Decker suiting up for Torrington Titans

Here's my feature on Simsbury's Rich Graef and Kyle Decker, who are both playing for the Torrington Titans of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League this summer. Graef plays college baseball for Boston College while Decker plays for his father Bill at Trinity College in Hartford. Both schools did well in their leagues this year. Both Graef and Decker worked for Bill Decker at his baseball camps.
Included in the link is video of Graef talking about playing in Torrington. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home