Blogs > A high school blast from the past

My name is Kevin D. Roberts and I am the Assistant Sports Editor at The Register Citizen. This is my blog, about anything I can find, or hear about, from our local sports scene. Much of what I write about will be about athletes who have moved on to play in college, but I welcome anyone to send along information about someone that they feel would make a compelling story.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Players from Torrington's football past help its future

Former Torrington High School football players have been helping the current Red Raiders out at spring practice over the past week.
Two of those players were Chris DeBerry and Walter Lewis, and both spoke to me about helping keep a tradition alive. Read more by clicking on the link above.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane Castane said...

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

Baseball Gloves

June 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM 
Blogger styrofoam online said...

Bingo is really a game the whole family can also enjoy enjoying, and also the many available online Football bingo internet sites, anyone can take pleasure in hot bingo action twenty four hours each day. Online there you are offers the many potential participants a variety of forms of play.

Football prediction game

June 26, 2012 at 5:40 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home